Monday, October 4, 2010

The Brain-storm

This is my first time blogging, well.. on an actual blog.  I've posted random thoughts on Facebook and MySpace from time to time, but this is real..at least its trying to be =)

I got the idea to begin a blog when I suggested my husband start one.  LOL I get some of my greatest ideas from my suggestions to others.  Its almost as if I think I can't do something, or someone else would be better suited for said task.  All of the sudden it dawned on me.. WAIT A MINUTE!!  I have thoughts and opinions as well!  I can put together my own ideas and share them with others, its not THAT difficult!  It also helped when my buddy Shelley reminded me that when you blog, there is a potential monetary gain by allowing advertising on my Blog (so click on them when you see something interesting all you fabulous people!  Help a mama out!) .. I could go on, but its not like you've never seen advertising on the web before, right.

Thus the Blog is born...

After brain-storming with my wonderful husband Daniel, he helped me realize that the most successful blogs and businesses are those you are passionate about.. things others may not be offering or even think of.  For instance, apparently there is a woman in Western Kansas (a fellow SAHM) who got the crazy idea to try to sell the tumble-weeds crossing her land, and what do you know.. she now has a very solid client base that she mails the little suckers to all over the World!  You just never know, get creative!!  Now, my passion is fairly obvious to those who know me.  I Love Kids (all kids.. yours, mine, the one at the grocery store throwing a temper tantrum, All of em') and I Love Cooking.  Both give me so much joy and both are such a blessing, to me and everyone around them.. unless of course you are allergic (to the FOOD.. don't be silly, this is a Serious Blog.. come on people) *hehe* 

So coming very soon you will start to see me put together the first Entirely Kid-Run Cooking Webcast.  It will be via Vlog, right here on a weekly basis... sometimes more, but at least once a week.  The kids will help make the set, shop for the ingredients, cook the food (with a few exceptions for safety's sake), run the camera and do the majority of the talking.  They will rotate through the different functions of the kitchen over a period of 6-8 weeks (TBD) and you will get to see it all right here!

Hopefully everyone will enjoy watching!

Keep reading to follow my efforts as I put the whole thing in to action.

Grab a kid and get Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The kiddos and their parents will likely be reading, so Please keep ALL comments Positive and Family-Friendly. Thank-You!